Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays! {and I am taking a break from blogging for the next two weeks}


Hello my friends –

Are you ready for Christmas and New Years?

I had big plans to keep juggling preparations for the upcoming holidays while also being especially productive in the studio. However, this morning I realized it would be best for my sanity to take a break from blogging, and return in the New Year refreshed.


I will return to blogging on the first Monday of the new year {January 7th}. While away I will continue snapping photos via Instagram {efloydstudio}

May you have a blessed holiday and a joyful new year’s eve!

Liz


instagram: efloydstudio

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Enjoy your Christmas Elizabeth! And a Happy New Year to you too!

pve design said...

May your blog break bring you good tidings of comfort and joy. Warmest wishes to you and those you love merry times and peaceful moments.
pve

Laura Leeder said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth, I look forward to more of you paintings and blog posts in the new year!

Sandra Busby said...

Just found you through Carrie's blog - Your work is stunning - just up my street :0)

Woodside Park said...

Hi, Liz - Enjoy your time with your family. I'm so glad we connected and met this year. Wishing you a wonderful and merry Christmas.
Warmly,
Loi

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Your return will be happily anticipated

Bob Lafond said...

Elizabeth, Thank you for nominating my painting at Katherine Tyrrell's site. Enjoy your time off. You have a terrific blog.

Bob Lafond

Diane Hoeptner said...

LOL, what Julie said! Can't wait to see what amazing paintings you make in 2013, Elizabeth. The dandelions you painted last year are etched in my mind, so lovely and inspiring. Wishing you all good things and lots of happy painting in 2013.