Monday, April 6, 2009

Strawberry Still Life


Strawberry II – 4" x 6" – Oil on Canvas Panel – SOLD

My friend Maria suggested that I start using standard frame sizes for my daily paintings, instead of the 6" x 8"s I always use. So with her advice I investigated it further and decided to start painting some of my daily paintings on 4" x 6"s.

This is the first painting completed in what is now my new studio space, once our dining room. I have not yet gotten everything squared away, but I am now set up to paint. Once things all are in their place and are no longer piled high on my desk, I will post photos of the space.

Have a great evening! Liz

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is such a wonderful lovely painting! I love it! See you in class! Love to you. :)

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Jacqueline for dropping by!