Monday, May 25, 2009

Boston Sketchbook {Part 1}

Hello ~

I have been very busy during the last two weeks and I regret it has influenced my ability to post on a regular basis. There is a lot to share with you, and I will be making more regular visits to the blog and to yours in the weeks to come. I have missed catching up and reading your blogs and seeing how you are doing.

Two weeks ago I was painting like a mad woman in order to get my series completed for the Artomatic show, part of the rush was because last week I knew I would be in Boston for several days accompanying my husband on a business trip. The trip was fun and once back I have been busy with final preparations for the Artomatic show, more on that tomorrow.

Here are a few pages from my travel sketchbook.





3 comments:

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

these glimpses of Boston are wonderful,G

Anonymous said...

Nice sketchbook spreads! Is that a watercolor moleskine?

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks G and Anna :)