Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ranunculus Daily Painting


Ranunculus – 4" x 6" – Oil on Canvas Panel – SOLD

Hello Friends,

Here is the first daily painting in a week, I am still working on three mid-size paintings for Artomatic, and so time to paint daily paintings has been somewhat limited. Yesterday evening I purchased some flowers so I would be inspired to continue painting even after I had focused most of the day on the other painting. The ploy worked, after calling it quits with the other painting I was still motivated to paint a daily painting. This is also my first attempt at this silver mint julep cup, I love the abstract shapes in the reflections.

Here are some interesting Flickr images of ranunculus I came across tonight: 1) *Louise**, 2) salala817, 3) *ojoyous1*, and 4) dotsara

Have a wonderful evening! Liz

1 comment:

Erin said...

These are very lovely. I love the colors. My attempts at still-lifes are still in novice stages, so it's fun to see your stills:)