Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Inspiration: Summertime and Links

{studio window sill}
Hello ~
The week has been a blur, whizzing by with time painting and events ending. On Sunday, Artomatic closed and this week has been focused on trying to get some of my wall taken down and also scheduling and re-scheduling a time to volunteer during de-installation.

Summer has also been in full swing this week, with beautiful weather. Several artists have been recording their impressions of different summer activities. Here are a few of the images and posts that I wanted to share this morning.

1) the echoes group on flickr, 2) the noticing project, 3) Susan Abbott's Provence watercolors, 4) Ambera's clouds, 5) Isabel's 4th of July experience in the mountains.

Have a nice weekend, Liz

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Thank you Liz for mentioning my blog. I have had a lot of fun looking at all the artists blogs. All of them were new for me and I loved finding out about them :)

xox

Isabel

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Hi Isabel, I am glad you liked visiting the other blogs, there are so many creative souls out there and I enjoy sharing their work with others.

Thanks for stopping by :)