Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Peaches and Bowl {a new still life painting}

Hello,

And thank you for all the kind support about the recent still life paintings series I just completed. I really appreciate your encouraging words and emails.

For the next few blog posts I will share some of the paintings with you. This is the second painting of eight completed for the show {here is the first painting of the series}.


20100727 Peaches and Bowl 8x10
Still Life with Peaches and Bowl – 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25 cm) – Oil on Canvas
SOLD
Please stop in the Shooting Star Gallery during September and October if you're in the Hampton Roads area. You can preview my new work here - most of these pieces will be up on the wall by September 1st. It is a privilege to be invited to participate in this group show.

Thanks for stopping by, Liz

PS. This week I discovered a wonderful blog about art. Thank you Little Augury for introducing me to it :)

2 comments:

ale balanzario said...

Muchas felicidades Liz, me encantó!!, los colores, el diseño, el fondo negro qué hace resaltar los duraznos, la textura de éstos. todo.
Te deseo el mejor éxito en la exposición.
Un abrazo
Ale

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Gracias Ale!