Monday, May 2, 2011

5/2/2011
{5/2/2011 inside:outside diptych}

Hello,

By today I was hoping to be recovered enough to paint at the NGA today, however this has not occurred... The cold has continued to linger and sap my energy, and late last week I was put on antibiotics to fight it off as rest and orange juice was not doing the job. Sigh. Counting today it has been 11+ days since I have been able to get into the studio and paint... I am missing the it!

Soon, I hope to be in the studio and working again.

Until then, thanks for stopping by and saying hi :)

4 comments:

ale balanzario said...

Hi Elizabeth, take your time, get well soon.
Un abrazo.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Gracias Ale :)

Virginia Floyd said...

So sorry you are under the weather. Take good care of yourself and rest up!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Virginia :) I think I have turned the corner now and I feel so much better!