Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Strawberries {a new daily painting} SOLD

Strawberries

{5" x 7" (12.7 x 17.8 cm) – oil on linen panel}
SOLD
Unframed painting: $100.00 starting bid + S&H

Strawberries are one of my favorite treats of summer. And Naomi is also developing a taste for them.

Today I was making a fruit salad while Naomi was eating her lunch. During much of the process she was very preoccupied with spooning her lunch herself {she is entering the independent phase where she does not want any help in eating} and not that interested in what I was doing. Until I began chopping up the strawberries, then she began fretting and fussing. At first I did not understand, but once I figured it out and handed her a few pieces of strawberries, all was well in the world.

Don't you wish all problems in life were so easily solved? A few strawberries and happiness ensues.

.................................

Here is a photo from today...


4 comments:

Sherry Schmidt said...

What a sweetie! I love the way you painted the gold rimmed bowl.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Lovely painting and a beautiful Naomi - two treats for the day!

ale balanzario said...

Yo, tambien digo... hermosa pintura y Naomi es muy linda!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thank you, Thank you, and Gracias!