Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Inspiration {No. 17}

{my studio mate, Slim}

This week I spent most of my time in the studio working on this painting and being a companion to my Abyssinian kitty, Slim. She likes to go for walks around 2:30pm right after waking up from her mid-day nap. I want to be reincarnated as an American house cat in my next life :)

When on the web this week, here are a few links I thought were worth sharing...

} While browsing Barbara Bechtel's blog I came across this amazing video about creativity.

} Love how Carol Schiff uses bright color in this abstract.

} This week I have been enchanted with these waterscapes:


This weekend I hope to finish up a 18x24 inch still life. I will share it with you when it is complete. Have a wonderful weekend! Liz

1 comment:

Isabel said...

What an awesome cat!!! elegant and what a rich color!
Great video too. Thanks!