Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Year Anniversary as a Full Time Artist!

Morning light on my desk

I am an artist... I am here to live out loud. Emile Zola

This is how I feel today. It has been a glorious day, great weather, good friends, and lots of time spent painting outside. Today is also my one year anniversary of being a full time artist! I feel so fortunate to be living this life, and having the support and encouragement to pursue art as a career.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me and being there!

Liz

8 comments:

ale balanzario said...

Muchas Felicidades, qué gusto que ya sea un año!!!, its has been a pleasure to visit you in every one of your post, I wish you the best and many many more years as a full time artist.
Ale

L.Holm said...

Congratulations, Liz, and happy anniversary!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You GO Girl!
Your work is beautiful! I like the quote!
OUT LOUD!!! :D

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Muchas gracias Ale! It is always nice to receive your notes in spanish!

Thanks Liz :)

Hi Mary, I am glad you like the quote, I just happened upon it and knew it was ment to be shared.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Happy anniversary and many more!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Carol! It is nice having you stop by :)

Kerri Settle said...

Happy anniversary Liz, and hopefully with many more to come. I'm glad you're sharing your art with us!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Kerri! I hope to be sharing art with you for many years to come :)