Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award


This week I was honored by a fellow artist blogger, Theresa Miller, with a Brillante Weblog Award. She had nominated me along with seven other artists. I am very grateful for the kind act and the thoughfulness behind it. Thank you Theresa!

As part of the award, I will now nominate seven artists I highly admire and enjoy viewing their creations:

All awards have their rules... the "Brilliant Weblog Award" is no exception. I'm excited to pass this award on. You are all truly "Brilliant" artists and bloggers.

Rules of Acceptance:
1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link the the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

6. Participation is entirely voluntary (of course!).

7. Have fun...honoring the bloggers who inspire you regularly.


CONGRATULATIONS...to a fine group of artists who inspire me to paint and to continue participating in this wonderful and supportive art web community!

4 comments:

Laurel Daniel said...

Wow! I was just dropping by to see what you were up to and first I see your fabulous pear painting - congratulations - and then your award - congratulations AGAIN - and then that you listed me for one of your choices!!! Thank you so much - I am very, very honored.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Laurel, You are most welcome! I was going to comment and notify all my nominations Thursday morning!

Thanks for stopping by, Liz

Ed Terpening said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth, and thanks very much for including me on your list.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Ed! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your paintings.