Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daffodils in a Jar Still Life


Daffodils in Jar – 6" x 6" – Oil on Canvas Panel – SOLD

Today while painting I realized that THIS IS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO! Before on weekends or holidays from work when I would paint, there was always a nagging thought that I needed to be focusing on something else – like laundry, or other chores. It felt so good to be painting, to be enjoying the experience, and knowing that there was nothing else in my life that required my attention at that moment. I was able to be 100% present with the experience.

I hope you had a wonderful and happy day.

2 comments:

ale balanzario said...

Congratulation, wish you the best luck in your new self employment !!

Felicidades Elizabeth, te deseo la mejor suerte en tu nuevo proyecto tanto de negocio como de vida !!

Suerte!!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Gracias Ale!