Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pomegranate on Cloth Still Life


Pomegranate on Cloth – 6" x 8" – Oil on Canvas Panel – SOLD

A brown neutral background was really calling me today. I wanted to paint this pomegranate again but in a neutral setting. This pomegranate is on its last legs, it is no longer spherical, but starting to dry out have some hollow areas.

After posting this I am going to start reformatting my hard drive, so if everything goes well I will be back online tomorrow. If not, I will have to call the 1-800-GEEKs for computer help and may be out of pocket for a day or two. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

All the best Liz...:) This Pomegranate on cloth is looking very real....It is a pleasure to watch....BTW Liz I have started a new blog dedicated to my sketch work — Art on Sketchbook

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Thanks Megha so far the experience of having everyday available to dedicate to making art has been wonderful! Good luck with your drawings and paintings. Liz